How To Fast Safely
Fasting has been a source of healing and cleansing for ages. The media has however portrayed it as a method for weight loss. Now fasting often causes weightless, but that isn’t the focus. Fasting is done to purify and cleanse the body. Weight loss typically happens as the body eliminates any excess buildup.
Animals instinctively know to fast when they are ill. After all, if they get sick, they immediately believe it was due to something they ate.
Fasting tends to be more useful for problems associated with over-nutrition rather than malnutrition. This occurs more often in the western world as opposed to 3rd world countries. Because food is abundant the U.S. suffers as the most obese nation in the world. This is tied to many illnesses that occur much more frequently here.
Fasting is often performed by avoiding solid foods and temporarily using an all liquid diet. But it is important to remember that fasting is about detoxifying the body. It can be a little tough at first, but people tend to experience more energy and an improvement in their overall health afterwards.
Juice Fasting is likely the most effective because the focus is on making sure the body receives the vitamins and nutrients it needs, while it is cleansing.
What does juice fasting usually involve?
- Spring is believed to be the best time of the year for fasting. It is suggested that you fast during warm months.
- 1 week before fasting you should cut out many things from your diet, and go back to the basics. This includes fresh fruits vegetables, and beans. Sorry, no more beer.
- During the fast you should generally avoid citrus fruits, and instead have juices composed of celery, carrots, kale, cabbage, apple, pineapple, cranberry, spinach, beets, and greens. You should drink about 32 – 64 ounces of juice per day.
- You should also drink 6 glasses of water each day. Warm water is best as it is easier on your system.
- Organic fruits and vegetables are recommended. If you can not get these, then you should wash and peel the skin from your fruits and vegetables.
- Green vegetables are especially healthy because they contain chlorophyll.
- Juice diets can vary. Some are strict and have you drinking ONLY juice. Others may allow a healthy meal once a day.
- Certain fruits and vegetables should not be juiced though, such as: peach pits, apricots, cherries, apple seeds, citrus peels, carrot and rhubarb tops, bananas, avocados, and tough skins from kiwi, pinapple and mangoes.
It is always best to consider talking to your doctor before going on a fast. There are some people who should never fast. These people include:
- people who are too thin or emaciated. - people prone to anorexia, bulimia, or behavioral disorders. - people with anemia. - people who have tumors, cancer, blood diseases, bleeding ulcers, or heart disease. - people who have diabetes, hyperglycemia, or any other blood sugar problems. - women who are pregnant or nursing.
Prohibited foods include animal flesh, fish, eggs, poultry, and dairy products. Honey may be allowed in a tablespoon once a day.
The general rule is to continue the juice fast until you have been free from any symptoms of detoxification for 2 days. The symptoms of detoxification can sometimes be harsh. But, continue the fast. The benefits will be well worth it.
Looking To Cleanse Your Body And Shed A Few Pounds?
While the goal of colon cleansing is not loosing weight, it is a pleasant benefit. OxyPowder uses oxygen to help clean away excess build up and toxins. It also helps boost your immunity and energy among other things. This can give you the extra energy you desire to be more active in your life. This also means you will likely shed a few pounds due to the excess build up.
Remember, loosing weight, and being fit shouldn’t be approached with shortcuts. Your goal in losing weight should always be to do it in a healthy manner. OxyPowder accomplishes just that. It is a healthy way to clean your colon, which in turn makes your digestive system healthy and strong. Many customers have happily reported that they also started to loose weight because of it.
However this if you want to truly loose weight, and have a healthy strong body, you should speak to a personal trainer and a nutritionist. If you do this, as well as cleansing your internal organs you will no doubt be a healthier, fitter you! So I highly recommend OxyPowder.