Candida Cleanse Products
Four (4) Categories of Candida Treatment
1. Antifungal Products
2. Enzymatic Products
3. Probiotics (acidophilus) Products
4. Polysaccharides Products
These agents rely mostly on their ingredients. They will contain things such as olive leaf, coconut oil, garlic, black walnut, grapefruit seed extract and others. They will work temporarily, but the Candida organism will become immune to the effects. Both natural and synthetic antifungal medicines do not restore the balance of yeast in the body which is what needs to take place. One other type of antifungal treatment is colloidal silver. Some people have had responses to it others have not. Antifungal medicine will only work if the yeast is in the earliest stage of growth and is weak.
Enzymes work by attacking the cell wall of Candida. It can attack it almost anywhere in the body. The enzymes dissolve the cell wall that is common to the fungi. Using the enzymes alone can not keep the Candida from growing back because there are fungi growing deep in the intestinal. The intestines keep producing new yeast cells. Using the right enzymes combination however can help control the imbalance of Candida yeast in the body.
Probiotic (acidophilus) Products
Many probiotic products contain large numbers of bacteria or are blended with herbs to fight Candida. Many have design flaws. In order for the probiotic product to be truly effective it must have friendly bacteria that are alive and the delivery system of the bacteria must be guaranteed. Many of the acidophilus in probiotic product is already dead or largely dead. The bacteria have to reach the colon without being digested by the stomach in order to work. When looking for a product checking the label will determine if it has a delivery system.
Some Polysaccharide products have been shown to keep Candida from returning. Polysaccharides contain essential sugars which include Mannose, Galactose, Fucose, Glucose, Xylose, N-acetyneuramic acid, N-acteylgalactosamine and N-acteylgucosamine. These sugars are derived from a group of mushrooms that are known to cause healing. These fungi attack the Candida yeast overgrowth in the body and regulate it. It is ironic that a fungus will kill another fungus. There are a lot of mushroom products on the market, but the Red Reshi or Ganoderma mushroom seems to be the most effective.
Review of Candida Cleanse Products
1. Rainbow Light Candida Cleanse. This product in the form of tablets uses probiotics and enzymes to naturally support balance of the body. Ingredients include grapefruit seed extract and garlic to support the natural defense of the body.
2. Gaia herbs-Candida Supreme Vital Cleanse Kit. This product in liquid and powder form uses herbal and supplement combinations to balance Candida overgrowth in the body. It is a 2 week process.
3. ZAND (reg) Candida Quick Cleanse™ at GNC. This product in pill form supports and reestablishes good bacterial flora in the body. It contains high potency ingredients to Herbal blends that help aid digestion and find Intestinal balance.
4. Renew Life CandiGONE Advanced Cleanse System. This product in capsule form helps to eliminate Candida overgrowth and also detoxify the body. It uses all natural herbal and mineral ingredients to restore balance to the body.
5. ThreeLac. This product in capsule form made by Global Health Trax (GHT) is a probiotic that consists of three cultured organisms that specifically are assertive against fungi and yeast. It is all natural and not an antifungal. There are also support products like Active Digestive Enzymes which help keep new fungi from growing and GanoCaps which are mushrooms that contain essential glyconutrients or essential sugars know to help with Candida infection.
6. Fivelac. This product in capsule form made by GHT is like ThreeLac, but contains two additional strains of probiotic and has new ingredients. It is a more powerful product and is not recommended to children. GHT recommends that Fivelac should only be taken after using three boxes of ThreeLac.